KELLINGTON MANOR HISTORY
Built as a Gentlemans residence for the Poskitt family in 1892, Kellngton Manor has seen significant changes through the years. In the 19??'s it saw a change of use to a public house and subsequently encompassed a restaurant and letting rooms. It's had various names including Squires and Tree Tops. 2005 saw the present owners incorporate the name of Tree Tops back into use alongside Kellington Manor (many of it's customers still referred to he place as Tree Tops anyway!) since signage away from the building failed to highlight that there was a bar and restaurant at the hotel.
The images below identify progress over the years!!